Monday, August 24, 2015

Getting Things Underway:

OK,  I've got new update pictures of the Hackney, the Appaloosa mare, and the Foal. 

First up.,

I added some apoxie (I'm almost out),  to the shoulder front legs and a bit on the neck. He's going to have massive muscle tone. 



Oh, and I almost forgot.  I do have a little American Saddlebred Stablemate that I added some more apoxie to.  I had a few images of this little guy a while ago I think.  You'll have to check the labels for older posts with him.  but here he is with a mane and tail and more work on his neck.  I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with the length of his neck yet.  I may need to shorten it a hair. I don't know.  Sometimes I look at it and it seems ok, and other angles it looks a hair too long. I don't know.

Here is the Appaloosa mare and the little foal. Finally getting some color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment