I've got Poco primed and just added some final apoxie touches in the hollows of the cannon bones where the Breyer stock horse's legs have these weird gauges in them. Just flaws in the molding I guess. But I filled it in and smooothed things out. I'm buffing her down and adding primer to smooth her and get her ready for paint.
I'm also getting these two Afghan hounds underway.
The standing one I think will be a really pretty black and tan, and I'm not sure on the laying down one yet.
Anyway, as I go I'm working on multiple projects at once. I mix up apoxie and add it to three or four things at once instead of just working on one thing at a time. So I got these two Valegra stablemates in the mail and I couldn't wait to do something to them. One is laying down. And the other is doing a half pass, or full pass, which ever. The front legs are crossing over one another. They're still a work in progress. I'm planning to add a post the the hind leg of the standing one so that's why the pictures are so hard to read. It wont stand on it's own without a post and I haven't put it in the foot yet. They're still both in the roughest of stages still.