Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saphira's Vegas Completed:

The 1/6 Scale colt foal is now completed, and will be in MH$P and probably in Ebay Monday.


 












The second 1/6 Scale filly foal has just gotten her first layer of priming.  I couldn't do her hind leg all the way down because I have to hold on to something to spray her.  I ran out of primer also, so I gotta get some more.  She's now going to be buffed with an extremely fine soft steel wool. Then reprimed again.  Then it's on to painting. I really like her.  I love the sprawled out pose.  I did google the other night Custom 1/6 scale breyer foal and Camilla, and you know I only found repainted ones.  I couldn't find anything drastically resculpted. Nothing like I've done with these two.  It's weird. As long as this mold has been out and such endless possibilities of doing foals in so many poses and I couldn't find anything in google with the most basic of search terms. I was so afraid that someone else had done these poses.   I don't know.  I couldn't find anything, so I guess that's a good thing. lol








No comments:

Post a Comment