Tuesday, February 10, 2015

TWH ready for priming and New Shire Mare/Filly concept:

The TWH is ready for final prep and priming.  Can't wait!

And now for a new project.  This is gonna be fun.  I'm not sure where I'm actually going with this one yet.  I've taken the Clydesdale Mare model I had as an unfinished CM Vanner from years ago, and have started from scratch.  I had this image in my mind of a yearling Shire filly standing with her nose in the air and her tail flipped up flexing a little with a snooty expression, but I'm not sure.  I'm not sure what I wanna do with her body still.  I'm on the fence about the neck.  I raised it and I can't get the length right so I dropped it down again. I did pull her hind legs back some and her front legs up some.  I've shaved down her chest and will resculpt that entirely.  I cut her belly all the way down and pulled it together to reduce the bloat of the barrel on her.  I wanted her more young and slender and not so beefy and mature. I may need to actually lengthen her legs some still.  
This is her so far.  I'm still not sure what to do with her to fix it.

According to this picture, I may really need to lengthen all four legs a bit.
I'm thinking the tail may need to come down and the body lengthened a hair, and the head just turned or raised up high.  I don't know. Such a pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment