Sunday, September 14, 2014

Paint Horse Updates and The Kirin!:

I'm adding more to the paint horse.

And I'm also working on a San Domingo with a head swap which will be a awesome little cow pony or maybe a Quarter pony or something.  I'll have to see what that body is as far as breeds.  I couldn't take any pictures because of how it's propped up letting the apoxie dry.  The head is being attached right now and if I move it it'll fall and It's currently setting on my messy work bench and I didn't wanna have that be the backdrop for the picture. lol  I'll take some shots of it tomorrow. BUT I'm doing a KIRIN!  I've never done one before.  I had this little foal that I wanted to do as a saddlebred but decided instead to do it as a Kirin.  I think it's gonna be adorable.  Oh, and the Dogo set was just primed so they were too wet to move and take pictures of them.  Tomorrow on those too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment