Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Belgian Stablemate Completed and more on the Arab Mare and Stablemate Trio:

The last of three stablemates underway.  He's not finished yet but he's 3/4 of the way there.




Also completed is the little Begian work horse cross stablemate I did out of the (God, I can't remember what I used)  the new Breyer Begian model stablemate I think..  LOL  I'll have to look up which little model I used.  I'm pretty sure it was the new Belgian Stablemate. She'll be listed in Ebay this week. Probably tonight.













 And finally the last of the updates for today... The Arabian Mare 's progress.  I still have some work to do to her yet.  She's still available for Offers also.  Her current offer is at $250.00 and I will continue to take offers for a week after she's completed.  I will let everyone know in here in plenty of time before I set a end date. 
Email with Offers.




No comments:

Post a Comment