Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Sael" gets a tail, a mane, a male gender, ....and a base:

Well it happened.  lol  I had to wind up giving "Sael" the rearing Totilas drastic cm a base attachment for him to stand. The Breyer Silver model still baffles me.  How in the name of pete did they get that horse to stand?!  At any rate, "Sael" now has his rump reshaped, his gender in place, a mane and tail. He's got an opened mouth but it wont be very open at all.  Just slightly to give his lips the appearance of being seperate. He'll have that pouty lippy stallion type expression. The old tail with the weight attached to it I discarded and now sculpted a new one.  I have too much still on it and will be shaving that bottom piece off after the new stuff dries. The base is small but was(sigh)...necessary. I'm puttin him and his small sculpted base on a wooden stained oval or circle base also but he wont be attached to that.   He'll be going up in MH$P for offers when he's finished.  For now I have some more sculpting to do on the left front leg, the tail, the mane, and I may sand off that existing forelock and resculpt it.  I'm not sure if I'm totally content to leave the forelock like that. I've still got a lot more sculpting and sanding to do yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment