Sunday, April 21, 2013

Saddlebred and TWH get more color:

The TWH has his paint markings started.  The digital camera is on it's last legs.  The poor thing.  I have another used yet new to me digital camera arriving fresh from Ebay within days.  I hope that one works.  The seller seemed to have really good feedback. The last camera I bought actually was the second last one.  The first of the two last ones was defective from the second I got it and the seller knew it.  They just tried to hustle a buyer into buying their broken camera.  They refunded my money on it too.  And the stench of it.....the jerk went ahead and relisted it, and sold it again to someone else the second they got it back from me.....the nerve of some people's children, as my mom would say.
Anyway, the bright nuclear looking mark is the glare white coloring seems to be giving my camera nowadays.  The mane is looking really natural.



The Saddlebred stallion "Prom King" is getting richer and darker.

Still debating now on whether to even do him as a pinto saddlebred.I'm thinking about deep almost liver chestnut.  I do wannt do his face very dark with a flaxon mane and tail but whether to take the tail white and do some crazy paint markings I don't know now. I don't know.  I'll see what he just becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment