Tuesday, April 16, 2013

American Saddlebred and TWH twin get some color:

The American Saddlebred stallion "Prom King" is getting his color started.  Forgive my camera. It's having a bad day.  For some reason everything is getting a glare and a green tint. 

The TWH twin has got his color now.  He's a golden champagne.  I'm possibly doing him as a Tobiano.too. I'm thinking maybe minimum tobiano markings or medium markings.  Nothing that puts more white on him than his gold color.  Again, my camera is making him look brassy and putting a huge glare on him with a green tint.  He's not really like that.  He's really not metallic.  And of course these are just the beginning stages of paint.  I put them up for the night. 
I do have another TWH in the works.  He's got his head turned more and he's newly sculpting right now. So he doesn't even have his back bulked up or half his TWH shape yet. Now,  Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment