Friday, February 26, 2016

New Updates:

Well, after getting over the head cold, I wasn't happy until I sprained my ankle.  So now after a few days of limping around like a lame horse, I've finally gotten back to doing something other than laying around on the sofa. 

Here's the cow so far now.  She's coming along nice I think.  Hard to believe it started out as a Breyer Angus Bull. 







And this is the second laying down foal out of the 1/6 scale Camilla foal Breyer model.  I'm not sure what I wanna do to the neck if anything. I like her head up and ears up but I don't know if I like her facing that side.  It almost looks like she's facing away from the way she best sits.  But I really like her different from the way i did the first one.  So i may keep her like this.  I don't know yet.  




And this is the running Wixom so far. I wanna do it as a running Gypsy Vanner but it's I think gonna be a appy Vanner.  I have a reference photo I'm looking at.  This guy's gonna be really heavy built.



No comments:

Post a Comment