Thursday, February 13, 2014

Painting a portrait from start to finish:

Well I'm at a stopping place right now on the portrait I've been doing.  I've been painting a few hours now. Here's some images from the beginning to where I left it at.  People are always asking me how do I do it, when they see my artwork.  Here it is..








Please excuse the fact they're at really weird angles.  Those kids aren't as abnormal looking as it may appear in some of the images.  I had the canvas propped on my lap and just leaned back to take a couple of the pictures.
Oh, and this is the picture design I'm doing for the police officer next as soon as the canvas board arrives. You can tell by the way he wanted his portrait to look he really loves being a cop. I hope he likes it when it's done.


No comments:

Post a Comment