Thursday, February 13, 2014

Getting ready to do some painting:

I've just finished doing the drawing phase of a portrait for someone. I don't want to post a picture of it because that person may see it in the blog and it's not really something I wanna show off yet.  Not til I know it's going to turn out right or not.  Have you ever tried drawing a portrait of someone who looks like Robyn Wright Penn only the final product keeps looking like Cameron Diaz?   (I wanna pull my hair out!)
Anyway, I've got to wait to draw that first officer's portrait I'm doing first because I had to order a canvas board the right size.  I thought I had some canvas boards that size but it turned out they were an inch under what I told the officer I'd do.  And God forbid don't let me accidentally lie to another cop!  Lol. So I went ahead and knocked out the drawing on another portrait I'd planned to do while I wait for it to arrive.  So today, I'm going to work on that painting for my neighbor's friend I posted progress photos of yesterday.  Oh, and I did get a picture of the German Shepherd I did for the Police Department with the frame.  I forgot to take any pictures of it with the frame but would you believe the Police Department put a picture of my painting in their facebook page. I couldn't believe it when my neighbor told me they put it in there. So here's the photo of it the police department took with it in it's frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment