Sunday, January 19, 2014

German Shepherd is Finished!:

Finally.....I think.  I may still fiddle with it.  lol  Anyway,  I called Michael's Craft Store tonight just to inquire on maybe having a custom frame made for it.  GUESS NOT! lol  They said with the 50% off sale going on and on top of that an additional $25.00 off the total for a frame for a canvas 22 x 28 would be about $113.00..  Cha CHING!  lol
Yeah, I think I'm going to take door number two.  A frame on the floor that size that's about $59.00.  I may have to wait til that's not on sale and see if it's cheaper still with my 40% off coupon I have.   I still may just do what i'm known for doing and go to the local Goodwill and see if i can't find some framed art there for around $14.00 and just use that frame.  My brother said, don't bother with a frame, just let the police department do it.  but I don't know.  If I give it to them without a frame and looking neat it would be so incomplete. So I'll do something for a frame.  I'm going to miss looking at this dog painting.  I never take time to paint stuff for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment