Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Totilas Dressage Mare nearing completion.

I've nearly got her done.  Her tail is just base coated right now and needs to be shaded with pastels and then gone over with an acylic antiquing layer. Since she's pastelled the tail is the handle and thus far the last to get painted. lol
'She's still got to have her hooves shaded and streaked and some more highlighting colors in her eyes. She's got to have some more shading on the socks too, but other than that she's basically done. She'll have a clear acrylic base for her foot stand also.  That's an old Salinero base I'm using for the painting. Her clear base is kept away from spray and paint.  She's got a pink snip on her nose and some pink on her bottom lip in front and a large white star with a slight streak to it on her forehead.




2 comments:

  1. Oh she is gorgeous! Coming along so nicely, I just love her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I didn't get to work on her tonight. Watched the season finale of "Face-Off" and "Robot Combat League" lol I hope to finish her up tomorrow. Keep toying with making her darker. Every time I work on her I come away making her darker. lol

      Delete