Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Necks and Leather Halters Galore!

The Marwari dancer has alot of sanding and shaping to the neck yet but at least he's got one. His tail has got some extra pieces.  I love the original tail of this model so much I really want to preserve as much of it in this sculpt as I can. I sanded down and readded some apoxie to the areas on it where it was detached from the body. That is something that I didn't like too much. Having the tail covering the body like that.  I think it gives him more flow with the tail free and in the tossing.



The thoroughbred mare and filly set is ready for their full set of photos and to go to their new homes.   I'm really considering listing them seperately.  It's tough in the market right now and the price for both may be more than what anyone would want to make in a single purchase, so I will just break them up I think.  But I'm not sure yet. I may list them once with a reserve as a set and if they don't sell, then split them up.

Quiet Cat and her filly.





No comments:

Post a Comment