Monday, March 28, 2016

"Aladdin Sane" Completed:

He's done and will be up for offers tonight.  The batteries in my digital camera went dead while I was taking his pictures so I didn't get to take all angles but I got several really nice shots of him.  I really like how he turned out.  His name "Aladdin Sane" is in memorial to David Bowie. My mom's icon and mine too. He's got thousands of tiny little deep chestnut flea bit ticking all over his entire body.  Then he also has faint dappling in there too.  He's got polished hooves, and flesh pink on his nose.  His mane and tail are white with antiquing.  He's a Peter Stone Arabian with a resin Arabian head.  I don't know who did the head sculpt, but the heads were sold separately several years ago. More pictures coming soon.
Starting Offer $290.00
Email to submit offers.  
luvje0rdie@aol.com 
(spelled with a zero)










No comments:

Post a Comment