Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Updates:

Here's one I haven't added an update to.  The Royal Palm Turkey.  I started working on him again.  He's getting layers of antiquing and dry brushing.  




And I also have another update another Appaloosa Mare.
This one is that new TWH that I did the sculpting CM'ing tutorial video on.  I've been working on another video and it's just taken a long while because I'm making it and adding to it as I go.  I don't want to add the video to the channel and blog yet because it's not complete, but I have taken some stills of the progress that I can add now.  If you'll remember some of the reference pictures I posted a while ago.  This is a mare modeled after one of them. 
Here are all the progress shots so far along with a recap of the reference pics.























No comments:

Post a Comment