Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I LOVE The Rain But Seriously?:

Well this has been a fun couple of days! NOT! lol  I love the rain. I LOVE it. I really do.  I just don't wanna be standing ankle deep in nasty basement water in flip flops while bent over plunging a clogged storm drain while a monsoon of it beats down the back of my shirt!
And that's just my parent's house.  I have to do MINE tomorrow. 
I love the rain. I love the rain. I love the rain.

We really needed it after nearly two months of drought.  We just didn't need it all in one day.
Before I started collecting animals two by two, I was working on the big Lion model.  He's coming along. I should have some pictures of him sometime tomorrow. Since the water's been pumped out of the basement, I can go back down there and paint without a row boat, so I'll have some more stuff up soon.
Get wet!


No comments:

Post a Comment