Thursday, May 8, 2014

Horses getting more paint:

The TWH stallion is now started off with his base coloring. I may change this but I don't know.  I'm thinking of doing him as a sabino roan.  Lots of color and flash but I may change it.  I've decided to repaint an old TWH performace model I still have.  I'm going with the flashy sabino on that one I'm sure. So I may change the parked out on to something else.  maybe a bay tobiano or something else. I don't know yet.



This next one is a little Friesian stablemate I changed. I gave him a new mane and new tail. His head is bowed down with his neck arched.  I'm liking this little man a lot. I gave him new stallion parts to.  There was some dust specks on him when I took the pictures though. 


  1. The next one is the Thoroughbred mare I did.  I think she's going to be bay so I've got her base colored first in golden tan.
 Now, I've got the Nightmare Series I'm working on.  "Child's Play"



No comments:

Post a Comment