Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Models!:

First up there's a brand new Arabian Stallion that's ready for paint.  He's going to be awesome I hope. He's a proud arabian stallion that's had some work done.


Next I have a Peter Stone Chips Shire that's got his head lowered.  He's going to be a extreme sabino Shire I think. 

And last but not least my new favorite in the works model I'm doing.  She's a mature Andalusian Warmblood cross Mare I think.  I wanted to do her in a dark bay tobiano with minimal paint markings but as much as I'd love to do that I think she wont sell like that.  I think she'll be more appealing to other people as a dappled grey mare.  I do have one little thing that's bugging me.  I made her a base that she can slip onto by the hoof cuffs it has.  but because she's one of those Keltec models, her front end is jacked up higher because of the base they have her on.  So what I'm going to do is sand out the front foot hole in the base so she's more level walking and doesn't have her front higher in the air.  It's a simple little problem easily corrected. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment