Saturday, December 26, 2015

More Color Arab Mare:

Here's another couple of pictures from today's work.  I know this looks like a backwards update because she had pinking on the muzzle before and now it's solid white.  I had to make her face more opaque anyway, so it was hard to layer around the pinking.  So I just evenly coated her muzzle white.  I really only added a bit of pink early just to see how she'd look anyway.  So what I will do is more than likely once she is done, shade the muzzle with pink pastels and then add the black spots and freckles to her nose and muzzle.  I also added more white all the way up to the corner of her eye.  I don't know how much white I will do or where i'll leave it at.  I keep adding it til it looks right.  I want her to have a lot of loud white coloration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment