Tuesday, November 17, 2015

1/6 Filly Almost Done:

She's nearing completion.  She'll be up for Offers before Ebay in MH$P soon.
Edtied to say:  I should probably say more on what I've done to her for this update.  I was in such a hurry to get the new pics up and it was so late last night.  What I've done so far now is she's had a darker antiquing wash over her red area and into the musculature. I also antiqued her mane and tail with a darker brown to show some depth.  I'm going over it with some red auburn today. She's got her spotting pattern on the other side now also. I evened out her nose flesh coloring. And she's got eyes now too. I think she's one of the most eleborate drastic cms I've ever done and I can't WAIT to do another lounging 1/6 like this. I think she looks unrecognizable from the the original sculpt. I'll put a side by side of how she looked to begin with below to compare with how she looks now.











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I can't wait to find out how she does on the show tables.

      Delete