Monday, January 19, 2015

Updated the Site's Menu:

Planning to add some more progress pictures within the next 24 hrs I hope.  Been busy updating the website's menu page.  It was just so many different pages. I added everything all on one page now, so it may be easier to navigate.  www.luvjeordiestudios.com   Go to Model Repaints, and it's all set up new.  Still working on any broken links.  If anyone has trouble with a page just going into nowhere, sometimes you can reload it or click backspace and it will show up. I don't know if it's the site's provider or my being on AOL that's doing it.  But if there are any troubles you can always email me and let me know. If the new menu page doesn't show up for you guys, just try wiping your history and that may help. Your computer is probably bookmarking to memory the last time you visited the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment