Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Painting:

Officer Stalter's back!  LOL  The lovely Cop that I painted the portrait of the tactical gear for that everyone watched me do in this blog (including the Officer)  has returned once again and this time I'm painting a portrait of his neice for him.  This is gonna be fun.  I just started the sketch of it so it looks really rough right now but as with all my paintings they always start out that way.  Anyway, here's the beginning of the new painting. 

Ok,  It's November 14th technically. 1:22 AM and the portrait's coming along pretty good. I'm gonna put the date on here each time I edit this post and add more pictures of the progress because I'm not doing seperate posts for each update.







It's now November 16th, and it's 4:00 AM, here are some more progress pictures. Here eyes look a little uneven in some of the pictures but it's because of the way I'm holding the canvas board in one hand while taking the picture in the other. It bows the board a little. But I'll have final pictures of it propped up on something.  








November 18, 12:30 AM
The first two of the three of these new update images looked a little blurry,  Sorry for that, but the last one is a little better.



It's November 20th 3:42 AM and the painting is DONE.  Here are the last few progress images.


And Completed!



No comments:

Post a Comment