Friday, June 27, 2014

New Painting!:

And it's MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol
Just try and pry it from my cold dead hands!


And it's gonna be HUGE!  30 inches x 40 inches. I'm not going to post the concept I photoshopped to this yet.  I'd rather post the images of the painting and then maybe post the concept at the end.  But I don't want to compare it to anything while it's in the painting process.  I haven't even finished the drawing for it yet.  I'm on my nineth hour and almost a whole pencil. lol

It's pretty much finished for what I need to do to it.  Now I get to paint it. I didn't finish Asgard up top because it's easier to just paint it in rather than try and get all those pipe pooking colums on the canvas in pencil.  Besides, I'm getting dizzy looking at them.  I can do the same thing I did on Officer Stalter's painting, and just do it inch by inch from the top to the bottom.  I still haven't done the border on the top and bottom yet.  I will do that next.  It's going to have a celtic border on the top and bottom in dark stone.  Just like the screenshots of the movie The Dark Crystal, when they would show the castle.  The had this celtic border on the top and bottom of the screen.  This is going to have that to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment